The world has changed. As consumers, we now value authenticity above image and need above expertise. The purpose is driving this, with a growing desire to understand why things are done.
The Impact on how we market brands is significant. It’s no longer enough to demonstrate to customers that a product or service is amazing. Today’s customers need to know the provenance and values behind the brand, even the beliefs of the people that produce it. They are looking for a brand that reflects their own beliefs and values.
Justin Cooper brings a total of 30 years experience across global brand marketing, SME brand consulting, and business Purpose coaching.
… is to help change the way people work:
– from autopilot, to working on purpose.
– from working for the money, to working with passion and clarity, fully aware of what they contribute, and how it sustains and inspires them.
to help leaders and businesses re-discover the purpose of their work, so they can connect with their audience on a deeper level, and attract like-minded partners & customers.
…is to help business owners and leaders to explain the Purpose that underpins their brands, and to use this to define what makes them authentically unique, and to deliver this uniqueness through their product or service delivery, their company culture, their branding, and their marketing communications.
1. Like minds attract each other.
2. Happiness in work is no longer a ‘nice to have.’
3. Businesses only succeed when people love them.
4. Purpose isn’t rational – it’s intuitive and emotional.
5. Openness and transparency at work are essential.
6. People buy from people.
7. Sharing your ‘Why’ creates deep trust.
8. Purpose is the key to long-term business success.