In this module you get to meet the Real You and discover who you are, what benefits you bring, and how you do things differently.
1. Download and print this PDF questionnaire
2. Grab a pen to jot down your answers
3. Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed – sitting on a sofa, comfortable chair, or in a bean bag.
4. Click on the “Play the Meditation” image below to start the meditation audio
(Note: you can pause the audio by clicking on the image again)
5. When the meditation finishes, write down your answers
Once you have finished your questionnaire, please watch the video below.
I chat with two participants of the 12 Days of Purpose – Sophie and Gordon – who share what they got from this exercise, and I explain how you can interpret your answers.
Well done – you have completed Day 1 of the 12 Days of Purpose!
Imagine how much more clarity you will get from doing another 11 of those exercises!
This is a unique journey designed to help you define:
– The Purpose of your work / business
– What you are here to achieve
– How you can make a real difference to your audience
– The ‘Promise’ you make to yourself and your tribe,
– The ‘road map’ for your next 12 months,
– How you can overcome ‘The Imposter’ who threatens to derail your success.
To access the rest of the course, just click on the ‘Let’s Go!’ button below.
It opened up a whole new way of thinking for me. It made my business life more exciting and more rewarding. It’s an opportunity to take the pressure off yourself and expand your mind and your potential.
Gordon Lang – Director, Enterprise Matters.
It gave me a lot of clarity around my business and what steps I could take to make sure it was aligned with my personal values and my personal aspirations.
Sophie Anapliotis – Director, Real Estate Geelong.
This is for business people looking to:
– Get clarity on their true strengths and capabilities
– Define the Purpose of their work, business or start up
– Understand how they make a difference to their customers & colleagues
– Remove self-doubt and build self-confidence
– Get clear on their direction
– Visualise their success over the next 12 months
Justin Cooper believes in the Power of Purpose with all his heart.
With over 30 years marketing experience working on global and SME brands in Australia and the UK, and 10 years in Purpose Coaching – Justin is well equipped to guide you on your journey into Purpose.
His approach combines solid strategic branding knowledge with a revolutionary new business meditation technique that uncovers vital information hidden in the subconscious.
Justin is the founder of Brand Purpose Co and the author of Marketing is Dead, Long Live Purposing, a book designed to help people and businesses define and connect with their Purpose, and put it to work in their businesses and brands.